Todd Milliner (EP for ‘Hot in Cleveland’ and ‘Grimm’) responded to Chris’ “evil pinocchio” tweet. (July 24, 2014)
klaineandbiscuits said: Alex mentioned that he was working on his album and that Adam was producing, so… probably album? I get the feeling that none of the studio work for Glee thus far has involved cast members; it’s all been preproduction.
Gleekto says: Yeah, those are my thoughts exactly. :)
Adam Anders just tweeted that he’s recording Alex Newell today. Not sure if he means for Glee or for Alex’s own album (though I think the latter). Any thoughts?
Just watched Hot In Cleveland with my mornin’ coffee at work - loved it! What a hoot! Silly show, highly predictable, lots of fun. And that was a great role for Chris. Yay!
Full Episode of Hot in Cleveland guest starring Chris Colfer (Aired July 24, 2014).
Video is flipped so it won’t be taken down as quickly. For higher quality download links check this post.
therealsarahhyland Day 3: Very concentrated on music. I think my brain might explode. But these people make it a LOT better :) #hair
Well considering I can’t watch Hot In Cleveland until it arrives on Tumblr…one last question before sleep…
1. A selection of TV shows I don’t like…
Considering what a gleek I am, I watch very little TV. There are many shows I hear about and am like lol no - not for the baby (insert Chris gif). So 2 categories here:
A. Shows that I think are good shows (well written, acted, smart) but are too upsetting for me to be enjoyably entertaining - Grey’s Anatomy (the amount of children and main character deaths - too much!), The Wire (so many people LOVED this show but I watched the end of the first season - I will never forgive them for that second last season one ep), Shameless (not so much upsetting as the characters are too harsh and unrelatable for me) - These are all shows that I have watched at least somewhat.
B. Shows I don’t like - Most trashy reality TV (sorry Kurt and Blaine - I’d rather watch you! But I do love that they love it!) - Bachelor/Bachelorette, Kardashians, those crazy housewives shows- that kind of stuff.
A free rant on whatever I want!! Uh oh.
Oh gosh…I’ll do it one sentence.
Terribly ironic and generally terrible that tinhats don’t recognize that the stories they tell themselves underneath the delusion are based in homophobia and heterosexism (Today because….you know, a straight guy can’t touch/goof around with/jump on top of another guy…he therefore must be….). I see the homophobia, do you see the homophobia?
6. Something in school that I didn’t mind doing that other people bitched about…
Hmmm. I always liked school but i went to highschool with a bunch of awesome and highly motivated keener nerds (best hs ever) so like, we fought over who would run Latin club (only half kidding). But I think something I loved doing that was a rarity was always speaking to my various language teachers in the language both in and out of class - French especially, but also German and Spanish.
7. My fave household chore
If cooking is a ‘chore’, it’s my favorite. By far. Anything else sucks. Except making the bed. I’m the master of a lovely bed.
8. Popular video games that make me go ‘meh’.
I haven’t played a vid game since Tetris. No Candy Crush for me….So I guess that’s the one :)
15. My habit that others’ bug me about…
Well, it’s something I used to get teased about in a funny way - overuse of hyperbole - like this famous line “I LOVE CHEESE. IT’S SO GOOD THAT I CANNOT BELIEVE IT EXISTS”. Quote me on that.
19. A celebrity crush that maybe I don’t even understand…
I actually have very few celeb crushes. They are two. And I understand them. Maybe Ryan Murphy in a way…lol.
3. A selection of celebrities I couldn’t care less about….
Such a good one for me…because almost all of them! Darren and Chris are really the first celebs I’ve cared about! BUT….I do have particular disinterest in a couple of VERY popular celebs: Prince William and Kate Middleton (and all those Royals tbh)…Sorry Chris!
4. A hobby I don’t ‘get’…Hmmmm….Running. Well, I get it. But while I feel great doing many types of exercise, running basically hurts me all over and I feel like I can’t breathe. Sucks because it’s the easiest to do…but ow.
Send me a number and I’ll tell you my unpopular opinion.
1. A selection of television programs you do not care for.
2. A selection of musical artists you do not care for.
3. A selection of celebrities you couldn’t care less about.
4. A hobby you “don’t get”.
5. A habit you find disgusting.
6. Something in school you really liked doing that everyone else bitched over.
7. Your favorite household chore.
8. Popular video games that make you go “meh”.
9. PC or MAC?
10. A sport you don’t like, for whatever reason.
11. A sport you really like, for whatever reason.
12. Television programs you love but have gotten shit for liking.
13. Musical artists you love but have gotten shit for liking.
14. A hobby you have/find interesting that other people bother you over/make fun of.
15. A habit you have that other people bug you over.
16. Something in school you hating doing and it felt like everyone else loved.
17. The household chore that makes you want to shoot your own face off.
18. A selection of video games that you enjoy that perhaps you really shouldn’t.
19. A celebrity crush that maybe even you don’t understand.
20. Free rant on whatever you want.
This is my favorite thing to do anyway so….
This is the best meme I’ve seen in forever - Please ASK ME.